Weight loss in 30 days

My Habit changing mobiles

My story about to transform from keypad phone to smartphone.
When i was kid its my habit to trading mobiles with other models my first mobile was Nokia 1208 worth of 7$ i sold my mobile with some profit of 2$ because in Asia people loves to buy keypad mobiles with long battery timing like Nokia in past my pocket money was 30$ i add some money in 9$ and buy the other used mobile after one month i sold this one and now i can say i used all mobile phones including all models like Apple and Samsung but i am faced some up and downs in my life like some mobiles got dead and water damaged but i never changed my habit.

Sometimes i tried to make my phone casing like wooden style i loved to decorate my mobile like with spray paint and making tattoos on it but i realised stock is better.


Its my quality to use higher class mobile phones i used all brands mostly i used iPhone 2g,3g,5,5s but i felt bored by using same in every model i changed my brand to Samsung Note series i enjoyed this series and its a quality of Samsung it introduces every new feature in its upcoming phone but after long time again i felt bored.
When Samsung launched edge screen i was shock its unbelievable but its real Samsung gives new life to smartphone industry every person should accept Samsung is usually better than all in Graphics quality with corning gorilla glass with super Amoled screen.
Now i am using Galaxy s7 edge i captured lot of pictures and videos under water its a great experience.

Comments